View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
View user profilehttp://www.facebook.com/eclypse.sync

Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER

on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:25 pm
First topic message reminder :

Hi,

My name is Eclypse_ aka Derrick. I'm 23 years old and attend college in Mississippi. I'm studying Software Engineering. I am an Admin on the server. I enjoy Minecraft, my xbox 360, and my girlfriend Hollie.

UPDATE: I am now 25 years old. I work as a Associate Programmer Analyst at FedEx. I am hosting the server on an old laptop at home. I also married Hollie 09/21/2013!

Derrick

Last edited by Eclypse_ on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

Legionier
View user profile

Re: Reply to THIS topic to get promoted to PLAYER

on Sun May 04, 2014 2:50 pm
Hello,

Im March92, or Marc.

I joined this server because I was in need of a quiet server to teach a friend the basics about minecraft!

My alt account is March921, and I give it to friends who want to get to know the wonders that is Minecraft! Very Happy

Cheers. Smile
Legionier
View user profile

Upgrade to player

on Tue May 06, 2014 2:16 pm
Hey, I'm Tyler. I am 22 years old and attend Mississippi State University, working on a Computer Science degree. I'm going to build a flying lava castle.
Legionier
View user profile

Lydisis7

on Tue May 06, 2014 9:31 pm
Hi, I'm Lydisis7. You can call me Sean, though.

I play a lot of different games, but I'm probably most fond of the Moba genre. I used to be an avid League of Legends player, and before that, I played a lot of Dota on Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. The game I play the most right now is Hearthstone, but I play it pretty casually. I haven't had a whole lot of time to game hardcore lately. I'm going to be 22 in about a month so I guess I'm kinda an old man. I graduate from Ole Miss in four days with a bachelors in Political Science. More than likely, I'll go on to get my masters in Public Administration after I take the GRE.

Anyways, see you guys in game!
Legionier
View user profile

on Wed May 07, 2014 2:42 pm
Hello everyone, my name's Connor and I'm a member of Theta Tau (KB762). I'm some type of senior at Msstate, and I'm majoring in Electrical Engineering. I spend my spare time learning Japanese (studying abroad in Sendai next spring), and/or playing video games. I'll try my best to behave  Twisted Evil .
Legionier
View user profile

on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:36 pm
My name is Teegan I live in Toronto and im 24 and in collage
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum